Frequently asked Questions
- How to book a transfer?Open or Close
Reserving a transfer can be done online from the Book online section (recommended).
For online reservation, follow these three steps:
- Step 1: Search for an itinerary by indicating the pick-up and drop off addresses
- Step 2: Compare our various rates
- Step 3: Book the selected service by paying online (credit card, PayPal)
- How far in advance should I book a shuttle?Open or Close
For online booking, you must carry out the reservation at least 24 hours before the trip.
In case of an urgent reservation less than 24 hours before your trip, you will have to contact our team by email or by calling 0033.
- How to cancel or change my reservation?Open or Close
- What happens in case a flight or train gets delayed?Open or Close
The service is maintained even in case your flight or train is delayed. Your driver monitors the evolution of your flight in real time thanks to the information transmitted during your reservation (train or flight number). He will adapt to your time of arrival no matter what.
- What is the difference between a private and a shared service?Open or Close
- A shared-ride transfer is a collective transportation by shuttle. You share the vehicle with passengers heading in the same destination as you. The shuttle is likely to carry out three stops during the ride. This sharing service allows for cost reduction for all passengers.
- A private transfer is a transport by shuttle that is reserved solely for you and your group (family, friends, or colleagues). It gives more choice and flexibility regarding time and destinations (long distance trips possible to Rouen, Reims, Orleans and anywhere else in France).
- How long is the ride between Paris and the airport?Open or Close
- How long is the ride between Disneyland and the airport?Open or Close
- How much luggage is allowed?Open or Close
In shared service, we accept one suitcase of average size and one piece of hand luggage per person.
In private service, there are no limits: you can bring as much baggage as necessary per person, provided that it can be fitted to the boot of the shuttle (8 baggages per vehicle maximum).
- How will we find our driver?Open or Close
The meeting point is specified in the order summary. We also send you the driver’s phone number in order to facilitate meeting him. All the meeting points planned in airports and Parisian railway stations are available in the Meeting point section.
For airports only:
- Private shuttle: the meeting point is located right after customs. The driver will meet you with a name board displaying the Passenger name, 25 minutes after your flight lands.(60 min for long-haul flights from USA, Japan, China, Middle East ...).
- Shared shuttle: the meeting point is specified in the order summary. As other passengers are expected, 30 minutes of waiting at the airport are to be expected.
- Are pets allowed in the car?Open or Close
Yes, pets are accepted in our vehicles; however they must be fitted in a specialized container.